Ep. 18: Caffeine-Addicted Babies
November 5, 2018
Embarrassment abounds in the segment “What I Googled This Week,” as Shanna and Laura admit the pregnancy topics they recently asked the Internet about. Also, the moms-to-be discuss feeling overwhelmed during the third trimester, baby kicks and more, and they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Laura is 25 weeks pregnant, and Shanna is 29 weeks pregnant.
- What is Integrative Medicine? From the Mayo Clinic
- Integrative medicine: Evaluate CAM claims Also from the Mayo Clinic
- Waze Will No Longer Tell You To Make Horrendous Left Turns THIS IS LIES! It still does it!
- How to Deliver a Baby in an Emergency Super easy, no prob.
- unassisted birth in the living room at night WARNING: totally NSFW, this is an actual childbirth!
- Foam Mattress Topper* This is the one Shanna talked about in this ep. *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Engage your brain with fun puzzles and collect tons of cute characters. Trust us, with over 100 million downloads, this 5-star rated mobile puzzle game is a must play!
Peanut helps you meet like-minded moms and moms-to-be.
Peanut provides a safe space for mothers, expectant mothers and those trying to conceive to build friendships, ask questions and find support.
Visit peanut.app.link/bfp or find it on your app store.
Generate Life Sciences’ ReadyGen screens for over 200 genetic conditions that are manageable with diet, medication, or other therapies. It also analyzes your child’s response or sensitivity to over 40 medications.
Get a different selection of deliciously clean recipes every week with premium ingredients, all at a manageable price. Go to GreenChef.com/90BFP and use code 90BFP for $90 off and free shipping.