Episode 14: Taking Shots with Pharmacist Keri Hurley-Kim
October 8, 2018
Shanna and Laura interview pharmacist and fellow pregnant person Keri Hurley-Kim! Keri discusses her area of expertise: vaccinations. Laura discusses how she feels when people tell her “congrats” about her pregnancy, and Shanna reports on fetal kicks and punches. The three moms-to-be also reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Laura is 21 weeks pregnant, and Shanna is 25 weeks pregnant.
- Pregnant? Get Tdap in Your Third Trimester The CDC says so!
- Is it safe to get a flu shot during pregnancy? Short answer: yes
- Flu Vaccine Safety and Pregnancy More info from the CDC
- Baby moving in belly It's a whole YouTube genre, apparently
- Banza Pasta High protein, high fiber pasta. Laura loves this stuff.
- Is it safe to take stool softeners to treat pregnancy constipation? More good info from the Mayo Clinic.