Ep. 14: Taking Shots with Pharmacist Keri Hurley-Kim
October 8, 2018
Shanna and Laura interview pharmacist and fellow pregnant person Keri Hurley-Kim! Keri discusses her area of expertise: vaccinations. Laura discusses how she feels when people tell her “congrats” about her pregnancy, and Shanna reports on fetal kicks and punches. The three moms-to-be also reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Laura is 21 weeks pregnant, and Shanna is 25 weeks pregnant.
- Pregnant? Get Tdap in Your Third Trimester The CDC says so!
- Is it safe to get a flu shot during pregnancy? Short answer: yes
- Flu Vaccine Safety and Pregnancy More info from the CDC
- Baby moving in belly It's a whole YouTube genre, apparently
- Banza Pasta High protein, high fiber pasta. Laura loves this stuff.
- Is it safe to take stool softeners to treat pregnancy constipation? More good info from the Mayo Clinic.
This episode's sponsors:
Engage your brain with fun puzzles and collect tons of cute characters. Trust us, with over 100 million downloads, this 5-star rated mobile puzzle game is a must play!
Peanut helps you meet like-minded moms and moms-to-be.
Peanut provides a safe space for mothers, expectant mothers and those trying to conceive to build friendships, ask questions and find support.
Visit peanut.app.link/bfp or find it on your app store.
Generate Life Sciences’ ReadyGen screens for over 200 genetic conditions that are manageable with diet, medication, or other therapies. It also analyzes your child’s response or sensitivity to over 40 medications.
Get a different selection of deliciously clean recipes every week with premium ingredients, all at a manageable price. Go to GreenChef.com/90BFP and use code 90BFP for $90 off and free shipping.