Ep. 95: In the Yuck Zone
April 27, 2020
In the special segment “Never Have I Ever: Parenting Edition,” Laura and Shanna reveal their deepest, darkest, mom secrets about boobs, profanities, books and fanny packs. Also Shanna talks about the difficulty in transitioning her toddler to one nap a day, and Laura discusses her toddler’s new sign language communication skills. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 15 months old, and Laura’s toddler is 14 months old.
View this post on Instagram
New skill alert! After months of practice, sign language has finally clicked for Laura's 14-month-old toddler. She talks about it on this week's podcast (Episode 95). • We also reveal our deepest, darkest, mom secrets about boobs, profanities, books and fanny packs in our special segment "Never Have I Ever", and Shanna discusses her difficulties with the 2-to-1 nap transition for her 15-month-old daughter. • #babysignlanguage #naptransitions #babynaps #toddlernaps #toddler #toddlerlife #newparents #expecting #pregnant #newmomlife #newparentslife #mommyandme #firsttimemom #bfp #bfppodcast #parentingpodcast #parenting #momlife #womenpodcasters #mommyblogger #mompodcast #mompodcasters #podcast
- The Sleepeasy Solution* Shanna's favorite baby sleep book! *affiliate link
- Baby Loves board book* Very cute book that Laura's toddler really enjoys *affiliate link
- The Pout-Pout Fish* A huge hit in both households, The Pout-Pout Fish is a fun book that ends in kisses! *affiliate link
- Hooray For Hat!* Adorable book that lets you practice all your funny animal voices. *affiliate link
- Spotify Kids A great way to keep your own discover weekly Raffi-free.