Ep. 95: In the Yuck Zone
April 27, 2020
In the special segment “Never Have I Ever: Parenting Edition,” Laura and Shanna reveal their deepest, darkest, mom secrets about boobs, profanities, books and fanny packs. Also Shanna talks about the difficulty in transitioning her toddler to one nap a day, and Laura discusses her toddler’s new sign language communication skills. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 15 months old, and Laura’s toddler is 14 months old.
- The Sleepeasy Solution* Shanna's favorite baby sleep book! *affiliate link
- Baby Loves board book* Very cute book that Laura's toddler really enjoys *affiliate link
- The Pout-Pout Fish* A huge hit in both households, The Pout-Pout Fish is a fun book that ends in kisses! *affiliate link
- Hooray For Hat!* Adorable book that lets you practice all your funny animal voices. *affiliate link
- Spotify Kids A great way to keep your own discover weekly Raffi-free.
This episode's sponsors:
Big Fat Positive: A Pregnancy and Parenting Journey is sponsored by BetterHelp. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. BetterHelp connects people with licensed, professional therapists in a safe online environment. BFP listeners get 10% off their first month.
With SewSafe™ magnetic closures, Simply Magnetic Me makes changes practically effortless. Plus, their supremely soft fabrics are cozy and sustainable! Get 20% off your order with promo code BFP.