Ep. 87: This Badass Mom Gives Us #momgoals
March 2, 2020
In the special segment “Internet Insanity,” Shanna and Laura discuss the baby- and parenting-related wackiness they’ve come across online recently, including hideous dolls, drug rings, bizarre baby products, outrageous breastfeeding advice and one incredible mom who deserves all the accolades ever. Also, Laura reports on her toddler’s latest explosion in language development, and Shanna wonders if it’s time to transition her toddler to one nap. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 13 months and 3 weeks old, and Laura’s toddler is 12 months and 4 weeks old.
- Meet the new mom who helped lead a truck driver to safety from fiery I-465 crash
- Mansplaining breastfeeding is SO FUN Please, sir, give me more unsolicited advice!
- The Story of Pearl, the MerBaby This doesn't end the way you think it will.
- Taking Cara Babies* Laura's baby sleep guru, who has yet to steer her wrong. *affiliate link
- Baby Mop Onesie* In case you want your crawling baby to double as a floor cleaner. *affiliate link, because why not?
This episode's sponsors:
Big Fat Positive: A Pregnancy and Parenting Journey is sponsored by BetterHelp. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. BetterHelp connects people with licensed, professional therapists in a safe online environment. BFP listeners get 10% off their first month.
With SewSafe™ magnetic closures, Simply Magnetic Me makes changes practically effortless. Plus, their supremely soft fabrics are cozy and sustainable! Get 20% off your order with promo code BFP.