Ep. 86: Weaning From Boobs, Bottles and Baby-Tracking Apps
February 24, 2020
Lactation consultant Jessica Claire, IBCLC, is back to discuss weaning from breastfeeding and answer listener questions! Also, Laura wonders if her baby is technically walking yet, and Shanna discusses her very un-scientific conclusion about why her toddler has been waking up screaming at night. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 13 months and 2 weeks old, and Laura’s baby is 12 months and 3 weeks old.
- WeeSprout Double Zipper Reusable Food Pouches* The best way to get yogurt into your toddler without a major mess! *affiliate link
- Google Nest Hub Shanna loves this versatile digital photo frame.
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility* The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health, recommended by lactation consultant, Jessica Claire *affiliate link
- Jessica Claire, IBCLC Our guest's website. Lactation consultant based in Los Angeles.
- The Family Room A community resource in San Marino and Toluca Lake, California. Find our guest, Jessica Claire, leading breastfeeding hangouts every week, as well as Mommy + Me, music, and art classes!
- Siggi's No-Sugar-Added Yogurt* The only flavored, full-fat yogurt Laura could find without added sugar. *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Native is an all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant that actually works! Shanna loves the Pear & Linden Blossom scent, and Laura’s a big fan of Cucumber & Mint.
Use promo code BFP for 20% off your first order!
Simple Health is all about care that fits your life – making birth control simple, convenient & affordable with online prescriptions & free home delivery.
You can use insurance with Simple Health & birth control is free with most insurance plans! Without insurance, pills start at $15/month & delivery is free for everyone. The annual prescription fee is usually $20 our listeners get to try Simple Health for free with the code BFP.
Don’t miss your chance to try Simple Health for free with our code by going to simplehealth.com/BFP or entering code BFP at checkout.