Ep. 86: Weaning From Boobs, Bottles and Baby-Tracking Apps
February 24, 2020
Lactation consultant Jessica Claire, IBCLC, is back to discuss weaning from breastfeeding and answer listener questions! Also, Laura wonders if her baby is technically walking yet, and Shanna discusses her very un-scientific conclusion about why her toddler has been waking up screaming at night. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 13 months and 2 weeks old, and Laura’s baby is 12 months and 3 weeks old.
- WeeSprout Double Zipper Reusable Food Pouches* The best way to get yogurt into your toddler without a major mess! *affiliate link
- Google Nest Hub Shanna loves this versatile digital photo frame.
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility* The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health, recommended by lactation consultant, Jessica Claire *affiliate link
- Jessica Claire, IBCLC Our guest's website. Lactation consultant based in Los Angeles.
- The Family Room A community resource in San Marino and Toluca Lake, California. Find our guest, Jessica Claire, leading breastfeeding hangouts every week, as well as Mommy + Me, music, and art classes!
- Siggi's No-Sugar-Added Yogurt* The only flavored, full-fat yogurt Laura could find without added sugar. *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Care/of is a wellness brand that makes it easy to maintain your health goals with a customized vitamin plan that helps you feel your best today and supports you long-term.
For 50% off your first Care/of order, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter code bfp50.
Lumi by Pampers combines an HD video monitor with a sleep sensor that automatically tracks baby’s sleep 24/7.
You can try Lumi by Pampers for 20% off by going to LumibyPampers.com, using code POSITIVE20.
Your favorite organic & non-GMO brands, plus guaranteed savings—delivered to your door.
Try Thrive Market and become a member risk-free! Go to thrivemarket.com/BFP. Join today and you’ll get up to twenty dollars in shopping credit toward your first order
When you join the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program not only do you receive up to $400 in free gifts, including formula samples, discount coupons that could be redeemed at select local retailers or online, and special rebate offers, but since Enfamil knows that every motherhood journey is unique you’ll also receive expert tips tailored to you. *Benefits may vary.
To find out why Enfamil is depended on by so many Pediatricians, and how to become a member of the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program, hurry to enfamil.com/BFP. Joining is an easy 2 step process, but to get started go to enfamil.com/BFP.