Ep. 83: Beer, Poop, Showers, Murder
February 3, 2020
Things get stinky and murderous in this week’s special segment, “Never Have I Ever – Parenting Edition,” in which Laura recounts a dirty-diaper conundrum and Shanna talks about dealing with some unwanted guests in her home. Also, Shanna reports on her toddler’s latest motor development, and Laura discusses a very exciting event — her baby’s first birthday!! Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 12 months and three weeks old, and Laura’s baby is one year old!
View this post on Instagram
Laura’s baby turned one! 👶🏻 🎂 Here he is at his first birthday party, which Laura talks about in this week’s episode. Here you can see her crafty, handmade balloon arch and birthday streamers, and her baby’s friend who shares the same bday! • • • #firstbirthday #firstbirthdayparty #firstbirthdaycake #baby #1yearold #momlife #mommyblogger #mompodcast #podcastersofinstagram #podcaster #parentingpodcast #parenting
- Pampers Pull On Cruisers 360˚ Fit* "The yoga pants of diapers" according to Pampers, these are convenient because they pull on. Laura loves them because her baby refuses to stay on his back for diaper changes anymore! *affiliate link
- Balloon Arch Tape* This stuff is genius and makes creating a balloon arch or garland super easy! *affiliate link
- The Nugget Couch Fun floor mat and back rest for making forts or just being comfortable while your kids play.
- Food-grade silicone drink coasters* Laura got these because her baby insisted on playing with coasters. *affiliate link
- Electric Fly Swatter* For all your insect-murdering needs. *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Native is an all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant that actually works! Shanna loves the Pear & Linden Blossom scent, and Laura’s a big fan of Cucumber & Mint.
Use promo code BFP for 20% off your first order!
Simple Health is all about care that fits your life – making birth control simple, convenient & affordable with online prescriptions & free home delivery.
You can use insurance with Simple Health & birth control is free with most insurance plans! Without insurance, pills start at $15/month & delivery is free for everyone. The annual prescription fee is usually $20 our listeners get to try Simple Health for free with the code BFP.
Don’t miss your chance to try Simple Health for free with our code by going to simplehealth.com/BFP or entering code BFP at checkout.