Ep. 83: Beer, Poop, Showers, Murder
February 3, 2020
Things get stinky and murderous in this week’s special segment, “Never Have I Ever – Parenting Edition,” in which Laura recounts a dirty-diaper conundrum and Shanna talks about dealing with some unwanted guests in her home. Also, Shanna reports on her toddler’s latest motor development, and Laura discusses a very exciting event — her baby’s first birthday!! Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 12 months and three weeks old, and Laura’s baby is one year old!
View this post on Instagram
Laura’s baby turned one! 👶🏻 🎂 Here he is at his first birthday party, which Laura talks about in this week’s episode. Here you can see her crafty, handmade balloon arch and birthday streamers, and her baby’s friend who shares the same bday! • • • #firstbirthday #firstbirthdayparty #firstbirthdaycake #baby #1yearold #momlife #mommyblogger #mompodcast #podcastersofinstagram #podcaster #parentingpodcast #parenting
- Pampers Pull On Cruisers 360˚ Fit* "The yoga pants of diapers" according to Pampers, these are convenient because they pull on. Laura loves them because her baby refuses to stay on his back for diaper changes anymore! *affiliate link
- Balloon Arch Tape* This stuff is genius and makes creating a balloon arch or garland super easy! *affiliate link
- The Nugget Couch Fun floor mat and back rest for making forts or just being comfortable while your kids play.
- Food-grade silicone drink coasters* Laura got these because her baby insisted on playing with coasters. *affiliate link
- Electric Fly Swatter* For all your insect-murdering needs. *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Care/of is a wellness brand that makes it easy to maintain your health goals with a customized vitamin plan that helps you feel your best today and supports you long-term.
For 50% off your first Care/of order, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter code bfp50.
Lumi by Pampers combines an HD video monitor with a sleep sensor that automatically tracks baby’s sleep 24/7.
You can try Lumi by Pampers for 20% off by going to LumibyPampers.com, using code POSITIVE20.
Your favorite organic & non-GMO brands, plus guaranteed savings—delivered to your door.
Try Thrive Market and become a member risk-free! Go to thrivemarket.com/BFP. Join today and you’ll get up to twenty dollars in shopping credit toward your first order
When you join the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program not only do you receive up to $400 in free gifts, including formula samples, discount coupons that could be redeemed at select local retailers or online, and special rebate offers, but since Enfamil knows that every motherhood journey is unique you’ll also receive expert tips tailored to you. *Benefits may vary.
To find out why Enfamil is depended on by so many Pediatricians, and how to become a member of the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program, hurry to enfamil.com/BFP. Joining is an easy 2 step process, but to get started go to enfamil.com/BFP.