Ep. 55: Laura Attempts Sleep Training
July 22, 2019
Laura discusses her attempt at sleep training her five-month-old baby using the Taking Cara Babies method, and Shanna talks about troubleshooting her baby’s early-morning wakings. In this week’s special segment, “They Said What?”, the new moms reveal the shocking and/or unusual things that people have said to them lately. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s baby is 27 weeks old, and Laura’s baby is 23 weeks old.
This episode’s show notes:
Our mom-tested ultimate baby registry list:
- BabyCare Reversible Play Mat (Good Dinosaur / Cute Alphabet) Get it from Bed Bath & Beyond (linked here) and you can use a 20% off coupon!
- BabyCare Reversible Play Mat (Busy Farm)* Available on Amazon as well as Bed Bath & Beyond *affiliate link
- Original Blackout Pleated Paper Shade* Laura uses these inexpensive paper shades to help black out light leaks in her nursery. *affiliate link
- Top Culprits for Early Morning Wakings From Laura's baby-sleep guru, Taking Cara Babies.
- Taking Cara Babies Online Sleep Courses* These are the online video sleep classes that are helping Laura get her baby to sleep through the night! *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Native is an all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant that actually works! Shanna loves the Lavender & Rose scent, and Laura’s a big fan of Cucumber & Mint.
Use promo code BFP for 20% off your first order!