Ep. 50: The Wacky Things We Googled This Week
June 17, 2019
Shanna and Laura discuss sleep training, Marie Kondo-ing, baby numerology, baby modeling, baby shower registry must-haves, and more in this special 50th episode! The new moms start things off with their weekly check-ins, then move on to the special segment, “What I Googled This Week,” in which they admit the embarrassing parenting-related things they’ve asked the Internet lately, and then wrap things up with their BFPs and BFNs. Shanna’s baby is 22 weeks old, and Laura’s baby is 18 weeks old.
This episode’s show notes:
Our mom-tested ultimate baby registry list:
- Jockey Ladies' Skimmies Slip Short* Laura's solution to the thigh chafe she experienced during pregnancy (and beyond!) *affiliate link
- QuickZip Crib Sheets* Easy on/off crib sheets *affiliate link
- Burpy Bibs* Burp cloths that double as bibs — awesome if you have a “happy spitter” like Laura does! *affiliate link
- Pack And Play The Pack and Play is the perfect safe, flat surface for baby to play, kick and roll around so I can get things done around the house. Also, it transitions with age and is a perfect travel crib for out-of-town trips!
- Dohm White Noise Machine* This white noise machine is pleasing to the ear (not a harsh, digital sound) and blocks out extraneous noise that might wake the baby. *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Native is an all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant that actually works! Shanna loves the Lavender & Rose scent, and Laura’s a big fan of Cucumber & Mint.
Use promo code BFP for 20% off your first order!