Ep. 50: The Wacky Things We Googled This Week
June 17, 2019
Shanna and Laura discuss sleep training, Marie Kondo-ing, baby numerology, baby modeling, baby shower registry must-haves, and more in this special 50th episode! The new moms start things off with their weekly check-ins, then move on to the special segment, “What I Googled This Week,” in which they admit the embarrassing parenting-related things they’ve asked the Internet lately, and then wrap things up with their BFPs and BFNs. Shanna’s baby is 22 weeks old, and Laura’s baby is 18 weeks old.
- Jockey Ladies' Skimmies Slip Short* Laura's solution to the thigh chafe she experienced during pregnancy (and beyond!) *affiliate link
- QuickZip Crib Sheets* Easy on/off crib sheets *affiliate link
- Burpy Bibs* Burp cloths that double as bibs — awesome if you have a “happy spitter” like Laura does! *affiliate link
- Pack And Play The Pack and Play is the perfect safe, flat surface for baby to play, kick and roll around so I can get things done around the house. Also, it transitions with age and is a perfect travel crib for out-of-town trips!
- Dohm White Noise Machine* This white noise machine is pleasing to the ear (not a harsh, digital sound) and blocks out extraneous noise that might wake the baby. *affiliate link