Ep. 40: Baby Name Shame and Nursing No-No’s
April 8, 2019
Shanna and Laura are dissed, shamed and stunned in this week’s special segment, “They Said What?!”, in which the new moms recount shocking, hilarious or offensive things people have said to them lately. Also, Laura reports on her baby’s two-month vaccinations, and Shanna talks about how her baby’s perfectly constructed sleep environment is turned on its head. Finally, the new moms reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s baby is 12 weeks old, and Laura’s baby is eight weeks old.
This episode’s show notes:
Our mom-tested ultimate baby registry list:
- Boppy Side Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow* Part 1 of Laura's pregnancy pillow strategy. A.K.A. "the scrotum" pillow. *affiliate link
- PharMeDoc C-Shaped, Full-Body Pillow* Part 2 of Laura's strategy. This is the large body pillow. *affiliate link
- hiccapop Pregnancy Pillow Wedge* Part 3. This one wedges under your stomach to provide bump support. *affiliate link
- Everlasting Comfort 100% Pure Memory Foam Knee Pillow with Adjustable & Removable Strap* Part 4. This knee pillow was essential for managing Laura's SPD pain during pregnancy. The strap was great so you could turn during sleep without readjusting. *affiliate link
- Denim Waistband Extenders* Wear your old jeans post pregnancy! *affiliate link
- Cradle Cap Comb* *affiliate link
- Mustela Cradle Cap Shampoo* *affiliate link
- How to keep a loose zipper up Such a simple hack using a spare key ring!