Ep. 37: Dream Feeds and Daycare Nightmares
March 18, 2019
In the segment “Internet Insanity,” Laura and Shanna share bizarre and hilarious baby-related things they’ve come across online recently, including the story of a very questionable daycare provider. Also, Shanna discusses the current state of her c-section scar, and Laura talks about giving her baby dream feeds. Finally, the new moms reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s baby is nine weeks old, and Laura’s baby is five weeks old.
This episode’s show notes:
Our mom-tested ultimate baby registry list:
- What Is Dream Feeding? And How Do I Do It?
- Taking Cara Babies
- Chicken People Documentary about gorgeously weird show chickens
- Choosing Single Parenting with Sarah Fain from the Happier in Hollywood Podcast Great podcast interview about becoming a "choice mom"
- Tranquilo Mat* Vibrates to help babies sleep *affiliate link
- SNOO crib
- Dear Prudence column discussed in "Internet Insanity" yes, definitely report this woman
This episode's sponsors:
Native is an all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant that actually works! Shanna loves the Pear & Linden Blossom scent, and Laura’s a big fan of Cucumber & Mint.
Use promo code BFP for 20% off your first order!
Sun Basket delivers healthy, delicious food with recipes right to your house. You don’t have to think about anything or spend precious time scouring the internet for new recipes, it just comes right to you. And that’s awesome for young families who don’t have a ton of time to think about dinner.
Just go to https://sunbasket.com/bfp and enter promo code BFP at checkout for $35 off your order.