Ep. 34: Holy Sheet! Should I Co-sleep?
February 25, 2019
Laura and Shanna dive into bed sharing and baby hormones in this week’s special segment, “OMG I’m Freaking Out!” Also, Shanna discusses the joys of receiving baby smiles, and Laura reports on her baby’s impressive growth stats. Finally, the new moms reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s baby is six weeks old, and Laura’s baby is two weeks old.
- SwaddleMe* *affiliate link
- The Ollie Swaddle
- DockATot* *affiliate link
- SnuggleMe Organic* Sensory Lounger for baby -- people swear by this thing! *affiliate link
- Snoo Bassinet AKA the "robot crib"
- The Happiest Baby on the Block* Dr. Harvey Karp's masterpiece. The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer. *affiliate link
- Owlet Smart Sock* Tracks your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels -- great peace of mind for Laura! *affiliate link