Ep. 33: Why Do I Want to Eat My Baby?
February 18, 2019
In this week’s special segment, “What I Learned This Week,” Shanna and Laura answer the pressing question, “why do I want to eat my baby?” Also, Laura gives an update on week one with her newborn, and Shanna laments about her poisonous boobs. Finally, the new moms reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s baby is five weeks old, and Laura’s baby is one week old.
- HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream* Great for cuticles, too! *affiliate link
- Blitzu Compression Socks* These are the ones Laura used to help reduce her postpartum swelling. *affiliate link
- Windi the Gaspasser* a.k.a. the baby butt-whistle used to help relieve gas pain *affiliate link
- From a Deceased Woman’s Transplanted Uterus, a Live Birth A novel transplantation procedure may help more infertile women become pregnant.
- Wanting to eat your baby makes you a better parent Apparently cute aggression is a good thing!
- Cute Aggression and Bubble Wrap Funny video from Britain