Ep. 188: Mom Wins: Coming Back from Rock Bottom
February 7, 2022
In the special segment “Mom Wins!,” Laura and Shanna recount their recent parenting successes with spreadsheets, sand and soap! Also, Shanna discusses the agony of her daughter’s three-year sleep regression, and Laura reports on the celebrations for her son’s third birthday. Finally, they share their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s kids are 3 and 5 years old, and Laura’s kids are 3 years old and 11 months old.
- Customer Service Spreadsheet Template Here's the spreadsheet Laura made to keep track of her calls with customer service reps.
- The 3-Year Sleep Regression from The Sleep Lady. Information on the latest sleep regression that is plaguing Shanna's family.
- Kids' Scissors* Shanna talks about Cece's obsession with cutting stuff. Here's the type of scissors she loves using!
- Hydroflask Lid* Laura made her life easier by purchasing some replacement lids for her beloved Hydroflask.
- Hydroflask* Laura's favorite water bottle! Shanna loves it too and learns in this episode that topless is the way to go.
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Big Fat Positive: A Pregnancy and Parenting Journey is sponsored by BetterHelp. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. BetterHelp connects people with licensed, professional therapists in a safe online environment. BFP listeners get 10% off their first month. ?
Get the full studio experience at home with thousands of classes for body, mind, and spirit. Get 30 days free and 50% off an annual membership with code BFP (case sensitive).