Ep. 150: Sensory Overload
May 17, 2021
Shanna and Laura interview Alison Locke and John Nelson from the Sensory Overload podcast about their experience raising a daughter with autism. Also, Laura talks about tracking her newborn’s naps, and Shanna reports on her toddler’s reemerging separation anxiety. Finally, they share their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 2 years old, and Laura’s toddler is 2 years old. Laura’s baby is 10 weeks old.
Sensory Overload Podcast – https://sensoryoverloadpodcast.com/
- Sensory Overload Podcast This week's guests, Alison Locke and John Nelson, co-host the Sensory Overload podcast. The show is about their experience raising their daughter who has autism. You can email them at [email protected].
- Sensory Overload Podcast on Twitter
- Sensory Overload Podcast on Facebook
- Sensory Overload Podcast on Instagram
- Alison Locke on Twitter
- Alison Locke on Instagram
- Crayola Color Bath Dropz* Shanna and her girls love these tablets that color the bath water!
- Sky High Universal Jeggings from Gap Laura's new favorite jeans. They have a high waist and POCKETS! Score!
- Ewedoos Yoga Pants for Women with Pockets * Laura loves these yoga pants with pockets!
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Big Fat Positive: A Pregnancy and Parenting Journey is sponsored by BetterHelp. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. BetterHelp connects people with licensed, professional therapists in a safe online environment. BFP listeners get 10% off their first month.
A Skylight Frame will change the way your family and friends share moments! Gift or bring home the revolutionary interactive photo frame and get $15 off your purchase.
Get weekly stories from a loved one, bound in a beautiful keepsake book. Order today and get $10 off your first purchase.
Order insurance-covered breast pumps like Madela, Spectra, and Elvie right to your door from a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).