Ep. 128: False Positive Pregnancy Tests
December 14, 2020
Laura discusses the very unsettling pregnancy hazard of tripping over everything, and Shanna talks about receiving unexpected pregnancy test results. Also, in the segment “Gripe Water,” Shanna and Laura serve up all their passionate complaints about toothbrushes, trimesters and more! Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 23 months old, and Laura’s toddler is 22 months and 1 week old. Laura is 27 weeks pregnant.
- "All the World"* by Liz Garton Scanlon. A beautifully illustrated book that Laura and her toddler love.
- PJ Library PJ Library sends free, award-winning books that celebrate Jewish values and culture to families with children from birth through 12 years old.
- Lego Duplo Building Blocks* Shanna's toddler loves building with these adorable blocks that stimulated the imagination.
- Helix Mattress Laura's new king-sized mattress is a Helix, and it is amazingly comfortable.
- Information About False Positive Pregnancy Tests Learn about why you may have received a false pregnancy test result.
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Big Fat Positive: A Pregnancy and Parenting Journey is sponsored by BetterHelp. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. BetterHelp connects people with licensed, professional therapists in a safe online environment. BFP listeners get 10% off their first month.
A Skylight Frame will change the way your family and friends share moments! Gift or bring home the revolutionary interactive photo frame and get $15 off your purchase.
Get weekly stories from a loved one, bound in a beautiful keepsake book. Order today and get $10 off your first purchase.
Order insurance-covered breast pumps like Madela, Spectra, and Elvie right to your door from a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).