Ep. 128: False Positive Pregnancy Tests
December 14, 2020
Laura discusses the very unsettling pregnancy hazard of tripping over everything, and Shanna talks about receiving unexpected pregnancy test results. Also, in the segment “Gripe Water,” Shanna and Laura serve up all their passionate complaints about toothbrushes, trimesters and more! Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 23 months old, and Laura’s toddler is 22 months and 1 week old. Laura is 27 weeks pregnant.
- "All the World"* by Liz Garton Scanlon. A beautifully illustrated book that Laura and her toddler love.
- PJ Library PJ Library sends free, award-winning books that celebrate Jewish values and culture to families with children from birth through 12 years old.
- Lego Duplo Building Blocks* Shanna's toddler loves building with these adorable blocks that stimulated the imagination.
- Helix Mattress Laura's new king-sized mattress is a Helix, and it is amazingly comfortable.
- Information About False Positive Pregnancy Tests Learn about why you may have received a false pregnancy test result.
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Peanut helps you meet like-minded moms and moms-to-be.
Peanut provides a safe space for mothers, expectant mothers and those trying to conceive to build friendships, ask questions and find support.
Visit peanut.app.link/bfp or find it on your app store.
Generate Life Sciences’ ReadyGen screens for over 200 genetic conditions that are manageable with diet, medication, or other therapies. It also analyzes your child’s response or sensitivity to over 40 medications.
As an expecting mother, you should feel empowered to advocate for yourself, and the best way to do that is to be informed. Visit protectingnewmoms.com to learn more about technology that’s available to protect against retained surgical sponges during childbirth.
Raising To Rise is a podcast about the parents, educators and mentors of kids who made it to the top of their game. Check out Season 1 on Apple Podcasts.