Ep. 127: Big Feelings
December 7, 2020
In this week’s special segment “OMG I’m Freaking Out,” Laura and Shanna have big feelings about inadequate toddler proofing and unusual children’s toys. Also, Shanna talks about being thrust into potty training by her take-charge toddler, who has decided it is go-time, and Laura discusses her toddler’s response to stressful times, which reveals itself in big feelings and big meltdowns. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 22 months and 1 week old, and Laura’s toddler is 21 months and 1 week old. Laura is 26 weeks pregnant.
- Paw Patrol Potty Seat* The potty seat that gets CC excited to use the big toilet. *affiliate link
- Toilet Seat with Built In Potty Training Seat* Save space and cut clutter with this 2-in-1 potty seat! *affiliate link
- Article About 3-Year-Old Who Wandered from Home at Night This story spurred Laura's "OMG I'm Freaking Out" this week.
- Baby Safety Door Knob Covers* Prevent your little ones from opening doors with these covers. *affiliate link
- Chain Door Lock* Place this up high on your doors to keep little ones from wandering out.
- Childproof Deadbolt Cover* This housing that goes over your deadbolt prevents toddlers from unlocking doors to the outside. *affiliate link
- Window/Door Alarm* A loud 120-decible alarm sounds when a door or window opens, letting you know if your little one is trying to get out.
- Orb Odditeez Fuzion Foodz These dildo-shaped kids' toys have Shanna and Laura going "Hmmmm."
- Nursemaid's Elbow Dislocated elbows are common in young children. Read up on this condition and be in the know if this happens to your little one.
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Engage your brain with fun puzzles and collect tons of cute characters. Trust us, with over 100 million downloads, this 5-star rated mobile puzzle game is a must play!