Ep. 115: Why Is My Toddler Biting People?
September 14, 2020
In the segment “Mom Confessions,” Laura and Shanna divulge some of their deepest, darkest, most hilarious mom secrets, as they dive into the topics of dirty diapers, lying to toddlers, forbidden pregnancy foods and more! Also, Shanna discusses her toddler’s new habit of biting people, and Laura talks about trying to stop the medication she’s taking for her morning sickness. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 20 months old, and Laura’s toddler is 19 months old. Laura is 14 weeks pregnant.
- Intex Above-Ground Pool* Easy to set up. Hard for your kids to stop playing in!
- Article About Accidentally Tanned Baby Don't forget to let your spray tan dry before breastfeeding your baby!
- "Oh Crap!" Potty Training Book* This book outlines a 6-step plan to help you toilet train your little ones. By Jamie Glowack, the Pied Piper of Poop.
- Article About Diastasis Recti Learn what it is and how to treat it in this article from Parents.com.
- Emily Oster's Take on Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy Evidence-based advice on whether it's okay to consume sushi, coffee, alcohol and more during pregnancy.
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Big Fat Positive: A Pregnancy and Parenting Journey is sponsored by BetterHelp. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. BetterHelp connects people with licensed, professional therapists in a safe online environment. BFP listeners get 10% off their first month.
With SewSafe™ magnetic closures, Simply Magnetic Me makes changes practically effortless. Plus, their supremely soft fabrics are cozy and sustainable! Get 20% off your order with promo code BFP.