Ep. 109: Is My Toddler Getting Enough Exercise?
August 3, 2020
In the segment “OMG I’m Freaking Out,” Laura bugs out about a creepy-crawly situation, and Shanna worries that her toddler and preschooler are not staying active enough during quarantine. Also, Shanna reports on her quest to get her toddler’s eczema under control, and Laura discusses rotating her toddler’s toys in and out. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 18 months old, and Laura’s toddler is 17 months old.
- Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash with Organic Calendula* Shanna has been using this to help her toddler's eczema and it's been working great!
- How Common Is It Actually for a Bug to Crawl in Your Ear? from Self Magazine. The answer is disconcerting.
- Pruritus after discontinuation of cetirizine a.k.a. yeah, stopping Zyrtec is making you itchy
- Swimply Rent someone's pool for an afternoon!
- Cut Arts Silhouette artist Karl Johnson's site where you can book a virual session and get a custom silhouette!
- Cut Arts on Instagram Watch the silhouette artist in action!
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Engage your brain with fun puzzles and collect tons of cute characters. Trust us, with over 100 million downloads, this 5-star rated mobile puzzle game is a must play!