Ep. 101: Our Deep, Dark Mom Secrets
June 8, 2020
In the segment “Mom Confessions,” Laura and Shanna divulge some of their deepest, darkest, most hilarious mom secrets. Also Laura talks about her son’s recent run-in with a coffee table (literally), and Shanna reports on her efforts to cure her daughter’s eczema. Finally, they reveal their BFPs and BFNs for the week. Shanna’s toddler is 17 months old, and Laura’s toddler is 16 months old.
- Boiron Calendula Cream* CC's doctor recommended this for her eczema.
- All Free & Clear Laundry Detergent* Laundry detergent recommended by the National Eczema Association.
- VAVA Rechargeable Baby Night Light* Laura swears by this little touch-activated nightlight for middle-of-the-night diaper changes and check-ins.
- Caspar Babypants* Great children's musician that's pleasant to listen to! (links to Amazon page of albums)
- Johnny Bregar* Shanna loves this children's musician as well.
- tombik Toddler Boys & Girls Beach/Pool Slides* Adorable rainbow sandals that don't irriatate CC's feet.
- When Can Toddlers Eat Popcorn? A Pediatrician Explains The Dangers from Romper magazine.
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Big Fat Positive: A Pregnancy and Parenting Journey is sponsored by BetterHelp. Join over 1 million people taking charge of their mental health. BetterHelp connects people with licensed, professional therapists in a safe online environment. BFP listeners get 10% off their first month. ?
Get the full studio experience at home with thousands of classes for body, mind, and spirit. Get 30 days free and 50% off an annual membership with code BFP (case sensitive).