Bonus: Momming During Coronavirus
March 14, 2020
Laura and Shanna come to you in real time with a special bonus episode about parenting during a pandemic. The spread of coronavirus and subsequent COVID-19 has shut down schools, workplaces, large events and more in Los Angeles, where Shanna and Laura live, and they discuss what it’s been like in the last few days to be a mom to small children during one of the most unusual times in their lives. They also share several BFPs that have arisen amidst the chaos of the last week.
View this post on Instagram
Bonus episode out today – “Momming During Coronavirus” • Laura’s toddler entertained himself yesterday by emptying kitchen drawers since it’s raining in LA and basically everything is cancelled because of the pandemic. • In our bonus episode, we come to you in real time to talk about how we are dealing with this outbreak while having small kids. We also share some great BFPs we’ve encountered amidst the chaos. Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your pods. • #coronavirus #covid #covid_19 #13monthsold #14monthsold #toddler #toddlerlife #bfp #bfppodcast #parentingpodcast #parenting #momlife #momlifebelike #womenpodcasters #cutebaby #pregnancyjourney #pregnancypodcast #parentingjourney #mommyblogger #bigfatpositive #bigfatpositivepodcast #mompodcast #mompodcasters #podcast #funnymoms
- Stuck at Home? These 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch
- Raddish Kids Is Offering 10,000 Free Cooking Kits To Families Affected By School Closings
- Sweet Potato Music Offering online music classes for ages 0-5!
- You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus Article from The Atlantic that made Laura take action early.
- Flatten the Curve Great resource for information on how to stay safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. Updated daily.
- 1-2-3 Magic: 3-Step Discipline for Calm, Effective, and Happy Parenting* Shanna loves this book for ideas on how to discipline her kids. *affiliate link
- Raising Lions* Book about compassionate discipline for kids that Shanna's trying out with her older daughter. *affiliate link
This episode's sponsors:
Lumi by Pampers combines an HD video monitor with a sleep sensor that automatically tracks baby’s sleep 24/7.
You can try Lumi by Pampers for 20% off by going to LumibyPampers.com, using code POSITIVE20.
Your favorite organic & non-GMO brands, plus guaranteed savings—delivered to your door.
Try Thrive Market and become a member risk-free! Go to thrivemarket.com/BFP. Join today and you’ll get up to twenty dollars in shopping credit toward your first order
When you join the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program not only do you receive up to $400 in free gifts, including formula samples, discount coupons that could be redeemed at select local retailers or online, and special rebate offers, but since Enfamil knows that every motherhood journey is unique you’ll also receive expert tips tailored to you. *Benefits may vary.
To find out why Enfamil is depended on by so many Pediatricians, and how to become a member of the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program, hurry to enfamil.com/BFP. Joining is an easy 2 step process, but to get started go to enfamil.com/BFP.