Bonus: Listener Questions – Baby Names, Mom Guilt, Breastfeeding Tips and More!
January 27, 2021
Laura and Shanna continue their “Checkin’ the Inbox” segment from Episode 134 and answer more listener questions! They discuss favorite baby names, breastfeeding tips, mom guilt and more!
- Magnetic Drawing Board* Shanna's girls love using this mess-free art canvas.
- Nameberry Shanna and Laura love this website for naming babies.
- Snoo This smart bassinet was a lifesaver for Laura and Shanna for helping their newborns sleep, and Laura bought one for her second baby.
- My New Baby by Rachel Fuller. Shanna loves this book for preparing a toddler for a new baby brother or sister.
- Baby Scale You can use this scale before and after a breastfeeding session to see how much milk baby took in.
- Legendairy Milk Great Instagram account for getting information about breastfeeding.
(*denotes affiliate link)
This episode's sponsors:
Engage your brain with fun puzzles and collect tons of cute characters. Trust us, with over 100 million downloads, this 5-star rated mobile puzzle game is a must play!
Peanut helps you meet like-minded moms and moms-to-be.
Peanut provides a safe space for mothers, expectant mothers and those trying to conceive to build friendships, ask questions and find support.
Visit peanut.app.link/bfp or find it on your app store.
Generate Life Sciences’ ReadyGen screens for over 200 genetic conditions that are manageable with diet, medication, or other therapies. It also analyzes your child’s response or sensitivity to over 40 medications.