This Holiday Season Help Us Give Back!
We have teamed up with the Los Angeles County Department of Social Services to adopt a family in need this holiday season, and we would love your help in showering them with gifts to make their holidays brighter! Together we can provide this family of five with some much-needed food, clothing, school supplies and more.
How It Works
- Learn about our adopted family and what they have wished for this holiday season.
- Mom (27) – Wants pots, pans, clothes, shoes
- Dad (30) – Wants clothes, mostly pants and socks
- Son (7) – Wants school supplies and clothes
- Daughter (4) – Wants clothes and toys
- Baby Girl (11 months) – Needs clothes and toys
Additionally, the family has wished for food for the holidays.
- Visit the wishlist that we have put together for the family at tgt.gifts/bfp-adopt-a-family.
- Select the items you would like to give the family, purchase them and select Shanna and Laura as the shipping address.
- If you would like to contribute toward the family’s wish of food, you can send a cash donation via Venmo to @laurabirek or to Paypal, and we will use the money to buy them a gift card at their local grocery store. No gift is too small!
- We will create a thank you video and acknowledge receipt of your gift in our Instagram Stories.
- We will wrap the gifts and hand-deliver them to the family before Christmas.
Or Donate Cash for Food:
Shanna and Laura